Criteria for Dxpedition Support
- The country being activated must be well up the wanted lists, say in the top 50.
- The operation must be accepted for DXCC credit • The team should comprise at least four operators of whom some are well known DXpedition operator
HADXF will consider
- The general organisation of the Dxpedition
- Position in the Clublog Most Wanted List for Europe
- The stated plans to work Europe
- Equipment and antennas to be used
- The expected number of QSO’s
- QSL policy
- OQRS service
- HADXF membership is benefit
- Include HADXF as a sponsor (with HADXF’s logo) on any DXpedition website
- Operate the DXpedition under the ARRL ‘Ethics and Operating Procedures’ guidelines
- Upload a full log of the DXpedition to LoTW within 6 months of the completion of the Dxpedition
- Reply efficiently and speedily to all QSL cards received, especially to those handled through recognised IARU Bureaux.
- Publicise HADXF’s involvement as a sponsor in all articles and presentations about the Dxpedition
- Provide a write up, in English, of the DXpedition for publication in HADXF web site and for publication in HADXF’s members’ newsletter
- Send HADXF a sample copy and a JPEG image of your QSL card for HADXF’s publicity purposes
- Should the DXpedition for which the application is made, not go ahead for any reason then HADXF may require a full or partial refund of the monies advanced.